Went From $0 To $5,000 IN 28 Days With YWTA
Today I have a special video for you.
It is actually an interview with one of the latest Your Web Traffic Agency (YWTA) students.
His name is Tony Shotomiwa. He enrolled into YWTA about couple months back.
What fascinates me about Tony and why I even asked if we can do this interview, and he was kind enough to agree to it; is that he quickly started generating sales and profiting from his business.
He got so aggressive with his business that I even started seeing his ads for his Solo Ad agency all over Instagram and Facebook.
He is doing so well that he has already generated over $5,000 in sales from one client only and this client is now a loyal customer of his.
Anyways I can go on forever. I am very proud of him and I will let him explain the rest.
Well Tony, I am honoured to have you here and thanks for agreeing to do this even though I know this is your first time doing an interview of such nature 🙂
These are the questions Tony Was Asked In The Interview:
- Briefly, what’s your story? Meaning… What is your past history with solo ads? And how did you find out about Michael Bashi and Your Web Traffic Agency (YWTA)?
- What are your thoughts on YWTA? What do you think of it as a business model, concept and setup?
- What are your thoughts on the training part of YWTA that you got access to even before YWTA started building your solo ads agency for you?
- What pushed you or encouraged you to sign up with Your Web Traffic Agency (YWTA)?
- So far what has your results been (sales) with the YWTA business and sales funnel model and how did you accomplish generating those sales so far?
- Where do you see yourself 1 year or 3 years down the road from today with your Solo Ads agency built by YWTA?
- WHO do you think YWTA is for? Do you think it is only for those who want to sell solo ads or thought about selling solo ads, or do you think it is for anyone who wants to start a business online that actually will make them money whether they know anything about solo ads or never thought about this type of business model before?
Let me know what you think in the comments..